How to manage breaking news notifications
If you have problems with push notifications, or simply you don't want more notifications of new breaking news, here you can find a solution to disable the web notifications.
The first thing is to comment that the push notifications are available only for Chrome and Firefox in Android and Windows operative systems, so if you have a Mac device (iPhone, iPad, or laptop) you don't need to do any action on it
How to manage web notifications for all sites in Android devices (Chrome)
- Open Chrome browser in your Android phone or tablet.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site Settings > Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off. (if you want to activate it again)
How to manage web notifications for a specific site in Android devices (Chrome)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
- Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More > Info
- Tap Site Settings and then Notifications.
- If you don’t see the setting here, this website can’t send you notifications
- Choose Allow or Block
How to manage web notifications in PC (Chrome)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.